Be at the Catholic Life Center at 8:00am
We take the group picture at 8:30am
We march between 8:45am and 9:00am
Wear your 2016 Medallion
REMINDER: The attire for Parade Day is as follows:
- Tux Tails or a "Prince Charlie Jacket" that you can order from SportKilt.com.
- Family Kilt or our default Black Watch Kilt (preferred), but if you are not going to wear a kilt, the only substitute is tuxedo pants.
- Hose (i.e. socks) as well as Flashings that match your kilt. Flashings help to hold your hose/socks from falling down and looking like Pete Maverick.
- Green Cummerbund and bow tie (which we supply to new members) or a green vest if you want to spice it up a little.
- Sporran (Man Purse) is good to complete the ensemble and is also functional (it gives you a place to store your driver's license, keys, money, and stickers, of course!)
Please remember: NO Baseball caps - let's keep it looking classy!